PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Jetstar EBA 4
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2008, 11:57
Nuthinondaclock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Genex,

The thing is that senior pilots who fly the B744 are probably the least affected by any of this. By the time it has any effect on them they’d either be long gone or senior enough that they’d be above the mess you’re helping to create by inciting division. That you think these guys spend their days trying to plot the downfall of Jet* is laughable. That you think they would be in any position to actually achieve this is beyond belief. Despite the line you keep pushing Qantas isn’t full of staid old ‘Sky Gods’ sitting there lording over all from a B744. Most blokes there are like any other group of pilots who want to continue their chosen profession, live a reasonable lifestyle and get fair remuneration for it. The stereotype you keep trying to perpetuate is just not correct.

For someone who claims to have enjoyed the best years of aviation you seem to be spending a lot of effort dismantling the very terms and conditions that enabled this and appear to be going out of your way to deny that future to others. It really doesn’t add up?

Nuf.

Ps: Gotta run. I'm late for golf as I lost track of time in my wine cellar deciding what boat I'm going to buy that will look better than my kids North Shore schoolfriends parent's...................NOT!