PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Frontier, any info?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2008, 03:20
The Wawa Zone

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Yo,

Ok so you have to mow the lawn and clip the hedge so that people driving past can see the sign ? So what ? Afterwards you'll probably have a heap of beers and Chinese that Geoffy buys (at 1/4 the cost of a lawnmowing bloke but so what; you're the one having a good time swallowing Chinese and Coopers).

Oh yeah, and you might get to slam in 600 hours of single out in the bush in about 8 months or get 500 MEC in DN in less time. Boo hoo poor bugger me.
And after you get that done then you can go and work for Direct or Ausjet. Or even better than those two, you can instead just go and get a dose of the clap.

How about working in the hangar ? Yeah, so maybe you might learn some stuff like how to pull plugs and clean them up while standing up to your ankles in mud at Galkarr-wuy 50 miles from nowhere late one arvo when you get a 300 mag drop on one side.

VH-BBI is long gone - and AF was one of the few companies that could get through a supervision failure like that and keep its AOC.

Getting pushed into doing stuff ? I never was but I'm ugly. The biggest push would be when you're out bush by yourself and push yourself too far to get that last job of the day in.

Quote: "mate trust me, dont work for them. there are better things out there. the owner is not a good man." No, he's just Geoffy.... just don't leave anything in the fridge or he'll nick it and eat it.