PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QANTAS/ALAEA EBA
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2008, 11:18
Konehead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
B1 and B2 is already here ladies and I don't think it will change.
Incorrect. The Euros, esp. the Brits are looking at changing B1/B2 by removing electrical privileges from B1s and giving them to B2s. It appears that the Aussie system of "Avionics" and "Mechanical" is worlds best practice! What a laugh, if we in Aus cast aside a sensible system and replace it with a system the Euro's aren't entirely happy with themselves and might change.

And truly it can't be that hard to change a lamp or an LRU.
Granted. But have you read a next-gen aircraft's FIM? It frequently leads you down the garden path, when common sense and more importantly experience tell you to do something different, which usually turns out to be correct. You can't buy that experience. It makes far more sense to leverage off a high starting point than to play catch-up from a low starting point.

as I remember it most last minute defects are electrical and trying to get a cone to leave the comfort of the smoko room is near impossible..
Oh Diddums, did you tick the wrong box on your employment application? Jealous perhaps? Very unbecoming of a superLAME.

Again, we're off topic. Go find another forum to air your prejudice. Once again, we are ONE UNION, fighting for what is rightfully ours and long overdue - a fair deal! Superlame, I hope your next contribution is relevant.