PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyGlobespan -7
Thread: FlyGlobespan -7
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2008, 21:19
wee pixie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What other airline discusses there plans with passengers ?
All airlines publish flight times they intend/are able to keep to. Globespan staff tell pax who query flight times that they don't intend to follow the published schedules but cannot tell them what schedules they do intend to follow.

Can you imagine phoneing up BRITISH AIRWAYS and asking when they are going to get there ETOPS back.
No, I cannot imagine any circumstances where that would arise, BA have never lost nor volunteered to give up their ETOPS. But if BA were the ones with heads in sand and hundreds of very worried and disgruntled pax, I expect we'd be reading about it all over the media and certainly on here.

I cannot understand why any airline whose reputation for long haul is going down the proverbial pan is witholding information which could help to save their name. From the avoidance of answering any questions on this forum and elsewhere we can only assume that there is no such information or that nobody posting here has access to it. Pax (and some other interested parties) are being left to assume the worst and speculate, it must surely be sensible to counter that if you can.