PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC VOLUNTARY OVERTIME BAN: Dublin Flights Delayed 25th January
Old 26th Feb 2008, 19:12
norby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

I never said I wasn't angry still at LC and cronies. I went to the GM this morning with a copy of my medical certs and said I wanted an apology from IAA/ LC for insinuating that it was not genuine. Tomorrow I will post a copy direcly to LC and if neither of them produce a satisfactory answer I will go to a solicitor and follow their advice from then on in. I think everybody that was out sick should do the same.

PN said that because of the vile treatment of staff the IAA's "change programme" is off the table as is the 5% vote until the IAA seriously mend fences that means ther will be no SPO discussions and no NOTA til the make serious amends, I have to trust the union will get that because management sure as s**T don't listen to me!!
In the preamble to the meeting we were asked to wait (for 2 hours) because the exec and the IAA were exchanging faxes clarifying each of the items on that handout because they wanted to be sure that IAA understood and accepted each major point.
My reading is that this is what we want, mangement accept it and the labour court will enforce it subject to ballot. Vote as you will but don't reject it out of hand