PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Calling Out ALL Air Macau Pilots
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2008, 08:50
fightClubMacau

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Listen,

Mr. interceptionfromabov, I disagree with you in some things, and agree on others. I agree we have to do something TO GET A BETTER SALARY AND CONTRACTUAL CONDITIONS since we are being paid below market Average. What I don’t agree with you, is when you call cowards to a small bunch of people that you probably know that will skip that “sick day”. Forget about them. What you can do is on the next day, after we see that they didn’t report sick, SAY NOTHING!!! Its up to them to join us or not. I really hopped that they could take a look at other Airlines. Over there, they (Pilots) are not all friends. They also have their Wars and personal fights, but in the end, they all stay together to get a better result regarding Contracts. We don’t need Unions, or Associations. We need US TO STAY TOGETHER, THAT’S ALL!! Look at Dragon, Cathay,….. They are good examples for that. Or take a look here in PPRUNE, in the Middle East Forum. How many times you read in Emirate Threads “ Dial 2” ? You know what that is? In Emirates you have an interface Program/Computer called EVITA, where from your personal phone, you dial a code and you interface with your Airline. By pressing number 2, you report sick. No further questions! Pilots are actually advising others to do it. Why cant we also do the same? Can’t we learn from others? We must be better paid, with better conditions. So just schedule a day, and I will also report sick. I want better conditions for all of us, even though I am not going to stay around for many years. It is up to us, to fight for them or not. I will. I don’t quit that easily. Lots of our colleagues prefer to do that. Lots of them prefer to say that it won’t work so they will just leave. At least I am ready to try. EVERYBODY COULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE. EVERYBODY MATTERS! But we know that in Air Macau, people will not stay together because of Nationalities, or friendships or any other stupid reason. What they don’t see is that internal fights don’t matter for this particular subject. If we forget that we hate that guy or that Nationality, just once, just for this event. We would all together make a big difference and perhaps WIN. Just schedule a day, and count with me. If needed I will contact some friends I have working for Local Media, in order to have some Coverage. Maybe I could work better. At least I will be able to say : I TRIED!
P.S. some people know who I am, and I am definitely not Arremeteu, so don’t start with that . In this Sick Day, I will stick with Arremeteu, or Interceptionfromabov, or Afloor, or Bustrash and everybody else that decides to report sick. What harm can we do to ourselves? None at all, but we might just win, if we stay together, RIGHT??????????????? So lets try out!