PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyGlobespan -7
Thread: FlyGlobespan -7
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2008, 06:55
mm0wkj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exasperated.. ' The rest of the post is pure speculation as usual.'

Yet another who didnt read the previous posts and absorb.... Speculation?. Maybe... But until proven otherwise its closer to the mark than GSM will admit.... And has been proven correct so far.

As for the number of posts re GSM... Since their incompetence has personally affected me, my family and friends then its the only company I've been interested in finding out about.
After last year, no one thought they could be as bad again but we've been proved wrong there havent we..
Had it been any other airline who had done the same then it would be them being posted about. But then you DID read all of the posts so you know that already.....dont you?
And unlike many who appear to have time to spend posting against posts I'd prefer trying to get some info and data that can be used.

If you dont have anything positive to add, or information interested passengers might be able to use then dont post. If all you want to do is slate posts to see your own text in type, send a PM to the poster and if they feel inlcined to waste time feeding your need of attention then they'll reply.

When GSM do something right on the SFB route then it will be posted about.. unfortunately they havent done much of that.... but again, you've read the posts so already know ..... dont you??

Exasperated... Sorry if this came across a bit fierce. Just fed up trying to get info from GSM, and people who havent been affected by their stupidy passing comments on posts where pax are simply trying to get answers.
If you feel personally insulted or offended I apologise.

Last edited by mm0wkj; 26th Feb 2008 at 10:17.