PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UKIA
Thread: UKIA
View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2008, 23:45
BYALPHAINDIA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Apparently the owners are still talking to investors. I fail to see how anyone can fall for the stories the owners are telling - Then again, the employees did, I suppose? And, who exactly do they think will work for them now?
Now word has spread I urge no-one currently in employment to give it up for UKIA. The only way is for the owners is to be bought out completely and disappear. Let someone run the airline who knows what it entails.
This guy has spread lies about former employees with their new employers, he doesn't deserve to be a success.
I also hear they have still not paid salaries for Dec 07 and some ex-employees are taking legal action.. The one's that can afford it, off course.

WHY is this family so desperate to start an Airline ??

I would have thought that they would have realised that this Industry is not what they have experience of ??

I hope they do start up again, But with little experience of running an Airline, It seems a pointless waste of peoples careers and money.

OK they may have some 'self made' equity but at the end of the day money cannot buy you success in this game.

I think they should leave it a few years, Do their homework first - And don't get everyone excited about nothing