PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC VOLUNTARY OVERTIME BAN: Dublin Flights Delayed 25th January
Old 24th Feb 2008, 15:50
ock1f

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Will they ever learn?

http://www.iaa.ie/corp_fin/show_news.asp?ID=455
News & Press Releases

Date: February 24 2008
Headline: Delays at Dublin Airport

24 February 2008: due to unusually high levels of illness among air traffic controllers, and the unwillingness of other controllers to cover those absences, the Irish Aviation Authority (IAA), in the interest of safety, has had to restrict services operating into and out of Dublin Airport today. Delays can be expected throughout the day as a result.
The IAA regrets the inconvenience to passengers and airlines. Intending passengers are requested to contact their airline for further information.
ENDS
For further information contact;

So the IAA think that just because they have blocked PPrune access from all computers at work that we won't find out that they are slandering us again?

I thought they had copped on to themselves with regards their stupid ,pointless and inflammatory press releases. Obviously not.

If all they want is to increase the hostility towards them and make us stronger as a group its working brilliantly.

If they want to show proffessional courtesy and to play it smart especially on the eve of the last chance saloon so to set the ground for a settlement then they are failing spectaculary.

I cannot comprehend their motives -if they have any?-i can only assume they are intent on causing a strike, antagonising their staff even more and in fact it is the IAA who dont give a fiddlers about the travelling public on thursday and they dont give a fiddlers for their staff,colleagues and indeed the company called the IAA.

Shame.

Yours as ever

OCK1F