PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC VOLUNTARY OVERTIME BAN: Dublin Flights Delayed 25th January
Old 24th Feb 2008, 15:43
norby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why the **** is Mc Ginty the IAA's Hr advisor?
I mean between Kavanagh, Ryan,Hegarty Maguire and Devlin do they not have enough HR Managers for a company that only has 300 revenue generating employees without dragging in more from outside!!!!!

In the interests of fair play I think that impact should publish the pay scales and benefits packages of all the senior management paying special attention to the pay increases awarded by The Review Body on Higher Remuneration in the Public Sector. We know they got a nice pay rise out of that! maybe even more than Bertie.

If Impact don't SLAUGHTER them in the Labour Court for for this I'll be even more disappointed in them than I am now.

With regards to the IAA banning this forum from IAA computers...so ******* what!! We know how badly we're treated but now everyone outside knows as well, just look at the messages of support from around the world. Miles better than having O'Leary and IBEC on your side if you ask me.

Thanks again Everyone

By the Way
Anyone interested in Picketing outside Aviation House on Thursday?