PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Calling Out ALL Air Macau Pilots
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2008, 15:11
InterceptionFromAbov

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
flower girl

You have to understand something. Sometimes people like the place and the Airline. Sometimes they don’t want to pack things up, and move their family to a different place, AND START ALL OVER. We are happy here, I am not attacking anyone or any Nationality. This trend is not a good one for that. Perhaps if it was, for sure lots of Posts were here to be read. I don’t want that. What I just want is some extra money, and better conditions. We deserve to fight for our rights. We work a lot and we don’t complain. We deserve something backing. Your post is the typical post of a looser "Just leave the Company" or “blah blah blah”. Get real. I hope this ‘Sick Day” turns on well, and that pilots join me in this action. It is for the good of all of us.
By the way Flower Girl, I did a check on your posts here in PPRUNE, and you know what I found out about you? That you are asking other PPRUNERS people, to send you information about Qatar Airways and how to apply there. It seems that you want Qatar to reply to you since you have applied twice, and nobody cared. Take it easy Sir. Look, they bought so many Airplanes that they will need you there, and lot more of our guys who are also in line. Just take it easy. There will be vacancies for all of you who want to leave. What happened little Flower Girl? Are you so desperate that you can’t wait couple of more months? So who is the looser around here? Who is trying to leave the Company, and making life harder for who is trying to do something. I hope that Qatar Airways replies to you really fast. We don’t need losers like you around here. I wish you all the best around there. I really do! Now please let us, the ones who want to stay around try to do something for the good of all of us. We are not running way like some Flower Girls that I know!
And please, don’t Post anymore Stupid answers. Or don’t change your PPRUNE nickname, so that you can come back here and post something bad, thinking that we are so stupid that we don’t see that.
This is not personal Flower Girl. I do ask an apology if you think so. But it is not. Regards

Last edited by InterceptionFromAbov; 24th Feb 2008 at 15:48.