PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air - Head of Security - Rinus Moerdijk - Obituary
Old 23rd Feb 2008, 00:40
undersiege

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy To Rinus

Rinus,

You and I never got along, never saw eye to eye on pretty much anything. But at the end of everything we both had respect for each other because we both stood our ground and never backed down. I will miss our run in's together and I hope you are upstairs taking a well deserved rest. Right now I am having a triple Famous Grouse in your honour. Oh hell, I will probably have 2 or 3 triples in your honour. When the day comes and I am standing in line a the Pearly Gates, I am pretty sure that I will not be seeing St Pete standing there. I will be seeing you there as Head Of Security making sure everything is running smoothly, and have made all the angles wear I.D. cards. I'm sure you will even make God himself wear an I.D. card as well, you know for security.....

Until then rest well, YOU WILL BE MISSED!!

Always undersiege....

Last edited by undersiege; 23rd Feb 2008 at 00:47. Reason: It's the last message, what do you say? what is ever right? Hope reading this people understand my honesty & respect I did have for Rinus.