PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyGlobespan -7
Thread: FlyGlobespan -7
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2008, 19:58
wee pixie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What is this obsession with Glasgow to Sanford?
Because, that's where we want to go we booked direct flights from GLA-SFB, doesn't look like we'll be getting them .

Actually Glasgow to Orlando currently has the direct option with XL, Travel City Direct, Virgin, MyTravel and First Choice for summer 2008.
Easter holidays do not fall in summer, if I wanted to go in summer I would certainly have booked elsewhere. There is no other option for direct flights from GLA at this time of year. However we keep hearing that Globespan will have it all sorted for summer, wonder when they think that is?

HOWEVER, if and when Virgin start taking their B787s, I reckon they'll base one at Glasgow for the Orlando service. That would be a better option I think.
Depends on price, so far from GLA they are simply the most expensive option, better, maybe, but only if you can afford to pay over the odds.

Actual Arrival .... 22.05 GMT
What with people who think February is in Summer and now those who can see into the future, do you guys inhabit a parallel universe or something

I think you'll find many of us have come to this forum looking for answers because Globespan are not giving us any.