PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC VOLUNTARY OVERTIME BAN: Dublin Flights Delayed 25th January
Old 22nd Feb 2008, 11:57
Yahweh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"And then give M O'L a bit of paper with some crap figures on it and let him be their lackey and guard dog to spout rubbish in the National Media..."

Of all the things that management have done lately I think this is what has ticked me off the most. Over the past few weeks we have had to put up with our comms manager making some rather dubious and inaccurate statements on our website. This I was prepared to put up with. I'm even prepared to put up with DFC's crap on this forum, sure it's all bull but quite amusing at the same time, bless him he does try.

But the fact that our senior management sent a letter to an airline stating figures that were widely over the top is so unbelievable as to border on the insane. They were not content with sprouting their own bull**** as to promote MOL to become their public lapdog. This just shows the thinking behind some of them. Not happy to bad mouth us themselves, they resort to letting the airlines do it. Pure cowardice on their part and something I won't forgive them for.

Just for the record, I also have never worked overtime and never will. I also do not earn anywhere close to 140,000 and even if I worked all my rest days as overtime I still would'nt get close to it.

Let's make this quite clear, the one solution to this process can and will only be more staff.