PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Attn Cx And Ka Management
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2008, 09:01
volarecantare

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
...ahh Liam my boy, who would we be without our old wounds to define us... so tell me what have we learned from the history you cited?

Don't imply that anyone refusing to shout the old victim card has forgotten any of that painful stuff. Sad state that hope and optimism and trust are now considered a bigger enemy amongst. They took more from us than our dignity....

We are here now in a different situation and a solution will be difficult to arrive at which will keep us all happy!

Is walking around with a chip on each shoulder a definition of balance in your world? The very painful history we have experienced does not justify us treating each other badly whenever our old cages are rattled by the big boys.

Sorry about using "posh" words...was little 'plundering' that upset you, would you prefer I used the word demise or destruction?

A B C D scales, maybe they figured we needed a little letter learning. So what are your thoughts on the Y system pros and cons etc?

The word fair is being tossed around a lot, what's deemed fair by one group will always be seen as unfair by the other.