PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Aviation 12 month MPL program -not achievable????
Old 22nd Feb 2008, 07:29
aeon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ei kurimaw

kurimaw,

where are you taking up your AC mech course?

im taking up an avionics bachelor's degree here in the GenAv/Domestic area... its a pretty big school... one of the big names in the Philippine aviation industry... (yabang! hehe) we have a flight school too and we sell manuals of C150, C152, King Air, Baron, Queen Air, Travel Air, C414 chancellor, Musketeer, C172, YS-11.. hehehe we offer ratings for these units too! hehe (nagpromote?) those guys there hu wanna finish a degree in Avionics, AMT, AeroEng'g, Aviation major in Flying... d2 na kayo...

oh, before i forget, about the CIA thing... before i transferred here in my current school, i was thinking of joining the CIA family, but i decided not to because they haven't proved anything yet.. i thought it would be better to take up a related course first before while waiting for CIA to "come of age" hehe

i suggest you gain some experience first as a mechanic before going to flight school, it would also be a good idea to save money... it would be expensive dude... hehe