PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Aviation 12 month MPL program -not achievable????
Old 22nd Feb 2008, 06:23
Mikkideez

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is true that Clark Aviation is in its infancy stages, and like all others, it's pretty difficult to set these things up...but who knows, maybe the MPL is the way of the future. Give it a chance...let's get out of this crab mentality, and think positively of what the MPL, or Clark Aviation can bring to our industry. Things just don't evolve in just a day...it may take days, weeks, months, or even years. But with a little positive thinking, good things can definitely come out.

For all those critics that yap all day how CIA sucks, and is not a great school to go to...take a look around at the other schools here in the Philippines (even the one that used to be beside PATTS), and you will see that CIA actually LOOKS good. All the others are just a bunch of "We need your $$$$ or PPPP" flight schools. I don't really think that the average CPL license holder has ever done a chandelle, a lazy eight here and there, ground reference manuevers or even stalls (well maybe one or two stalls)...but that's it. "Let's build some time and fly cross country to Boracay!!!" Seems like aviation needs the like of CIA to prove to pilots here that flying is not all fun and games.

A little advice to those who want to be pilots (Kurimaw you better read this), it is not CHEAP! But I am sure you guys already knew that...but in the end, if it meant selling a house, a carabao or your "ten-years of work salary savings", I would take a step back and look at the whole picture. Is this what you want to do for the rest of your life?...your life savings (or your parents) depends on it.

Oh and one more thing, if you can stay away from these chizmiz forums, do so. All these jibberish is not gonna help you in attaining your dreams of becoming a professional pilot. Yes Kurimaw...especially you!

Just my two cents.