PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC VOLUNTARY OVERTIME BAN: Dublin Flights Delayed 25th January
Old 21st Feb 2008, 08:24
qnhhpa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ryanair on our side?

O'Leary on the radio this morning, both Newstalk and RTE1 at seemingly the same time -the man truely is a GOD!

A very stressed GOD.

Trainee god Peter Sherrard musn't be up to it anymore.

Also a very stressed god.

Making up even more 'facts' - apparently we were on strike 4 years ago?!

Ah come on now Michael, I know you're entertaining but I used to think you made some sense. It really is just all hot air. Scares people into submission like it usually does with the IAA.

Mick sees this as battle against the evil unions who hold his chums in the IAA to ransom for loads' a money. He 'fully supports the IAA'.

Well Michael, everytime Ryanair open your mouth about this you ensure that none of us will ever do any overtime ever again. I think my rate is about €10,000 a day now and rising.

And Mick as you said yourself, that Michael Landers is 'a very clever' man. He came across very well I thought. Mick, as in O'Leary, you really need to calm down. You must be working too hard!

-----

macker - thats brilliant! We could use our headsets I suppose and strip holders if ye all in Shannon would donate them!

IRLATCO - great stuff. Its good to laugh