PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyGlobespan -7
Thread: FlyGlobespan -7
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2008, 17:42
dicanio10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GSM SCOT - I would like to thank you for keeping us up to date on the GLA - SFB route. Your info has been very useful.
We are flying this next Saturday and I just hope and pray that we don't have a fuel stop as my missus hates landing/taking off and the only reason we booked this with GSM is because we did it last September in the NEOS 767 with no probs at all. If she knows it will be a 757 next week and possibly a stop in Bangor (she has bad memories of the last time we stopped there!) then it's not going to make for a good holiday!
I've always stuck up for GSM, even with a 5 hour delay going EDI - BCN on business last year but my patience is wearing thin.
All this buying/leasing planes which results in customer dissatisfaction can't be good for business and to be fair, if we get mucked about next week then that's it for me with GSM.
I know it's out of your hands but surely something should be done about customer care before it's too late?
Also, I heard a while back that GSM were launching an EDI - SFB route. This never came off which was disappointing as EDI is much nearer and easier than GLA.
Thanks again GSM SCOT, let's hope the 757 makes it in one hop!