PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyGlobespan -7
Thread: FlyGlobespan -7
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2008, 17:35
mm0wkj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GSM Scot

From the end of this month there will be fri-sat consectutive flights with short turns. In march there will be thurs-fri-sat flights, again with short turn

These are the flights people are worried about and rightly so. Unless you or the company can shed some increasing light on the ETOPS debate and replacement A/C that can get to SFB in a signle hop then there will be at least 6 hours delay on the saturday flight. And yes, that is a guess

Unfortunately GSM wont confirm anything so guessing is all pax have at the moment and so far its been remarkably accurate.

Using nothing more than common sence, some 'guessing' and a PC I posted a schedule about a week before the last 2 flights left Glasgow. No need to tell you how close it was as you've no doubt found it by now. Same math, same plane, same route until April and it adds up to delays.

Personally I hope my sched is a mile out and the flights are on time but without changes in the next few weeks I know which one I'd put money on being closer.

If you have more info that will prove every negative post wrong, please let the world know. Not only will we start singing Globespans priases we might even look forward to our holidays.

We wait with eager anticipation.

Last edited by mm0wkj; 20th Feb 2008 at 17:45. Reason: dislexic fingers