PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC VOLUNTARY OVERTIME BAN: Dublin Flights Delayed 25th January
Old 20th Feb 2008, 09:47
sevenstar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
qnhhpa- great post should have saved the hassle of this job and been a script writer!

We all know we wont penalise Fr no matter what they say. As someone said we are the proffessionals in all this.

Dfc i have read your posts many times and with an open mind from where you are coming from. However in all sincerity you do appear to be a bit behind the curve on this one. I also suggest in all sincerity that you are trying to make trouble and be intentionaly inflammatory.

Your lack of facts , and lack of clear thought is doing no one ,especially you any favours.

This of course being a rumour network then of course feel free to say whatever you want - but if you want people to listen to you then you have gone about it all wrong.

from what i have read so far most posts are reasonable and understandable so if you want to be taken seriously then you will have to change your tune and up your game.

Otherwise more and more will just ignore you - which at the end of the day means that the debate that follows will be lacking your input.

Hope thats ok with you?