PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC VOLUNTARY OVERTIME BAN: Dublin Flights Delayed 25th January
Old 20th Feb 2008, 08:35
norby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Ryanair

Lads,
We know that a lot of industry and press bods watch this forum so I think we should can any talk ( even light hearted) about extracting revenge from FR flights for MOLs bull**** press release. In fact I would plead with anyone posting such comments to remove them, we're the good guys for the moment but as soon as one FR gets delayed MOL will pounce and make us look bitter and vindictive.
If he got wind that there was any sort of threat from us against him he'd be all over the press and the courts with a printout of this forum.
Quote sevenstar
"I heard a rumour that when SIDS and Stars were introduced in shannon IAA management instructed staff via an office notice that they were to give priority to ryanair traffic above all other airlines. The reason was they didnt want to piss off ryanair. I guess Aer Lingus neber found out about that notice inside the IAA???????"

It would be handy to have a copy of that notice if things get nasty so ther will be a prize for the first person to get hold of that.

In the mean time, just sit on your hands and let management keep digging and lets hope IMPACT stay as strong as we have.

Last edited by norby; 20th Feb 2008 at 09:02. Reason: Pleading