PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Attn Cx And Ka Management
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2008, 06:18
oldsmithy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Attn Cx And Ka Management

I think the CX offer is going to have a long lasting result. Out of 475 Pilot's at KA the majority have applications else were.. Good luck retaining Crews to fly your aircarft.

Has anybody heard of a Y seniority system. With both sides crews being protected. Or does this sound too fare. Green team and the red team becoming one big cohesive purple team. With fareness for everyone. Especially no pay drops.

What about when aircraft are transferred from one company to another that crews are automatically transferred as well. No one can say they are being displaced because these aircraft aren't new to the Cathay system and neither are the crews. No crew at KA have asked for this offer or for CX to purchase KA. The people at the top of these two companies need to realise each crew member is a person, a human, with human emotions, needs and desires, dreams and aspiration. So next time you think of screwing 475 people (plus family x3), think of their faces and the families you are also affecting before being so cold hearted with your approach.

At the end of the day the aircarft still need to be crewed by someone. Since neither company have sufficient crews why are you trying so hard to remove us from your employment.

Go for the Y joining of the seniority system ASAP. By doing this all I can see is efficiencies. Better crew utilisation.

Stop waisting money on training crews that are being trained on aircraft they have no intention of remaining on.

I would like to say wake up and smell the roses before it is too late, but me think HKG and pollution would make smelling roses very difficult..

Last edited by oldsmithy; 20th Feb 2008 at 09:40.