PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tyrolean information... please urgent help!!!!
Old 19th Feb 2008, 08:26
dartagnan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
all these questions you asked should have been covered during their interview.
yes, I know, their interview sucks!they make you pass psycho tests and crazy sim games , but they never ask you if you have some questions?

Tyrolean doesn't do any presentation day of their company, by explaining rosters, the company,...,and what they have to offer.You don't know even on what plane they put you...simply scandalous!
In fact you just go to their test without knowing anything, and all you hope is to pass the test without knowing how bad/good the company is.

sounds to be a company of muppets with pilots who don't know what or where they are going to fly....I passed their test last year, but I feel I was just a number, and they don't really care of their pilots.

CityLine plays the same game, they send pilots to pass some psycho tests in Hamburg, and we know nothing about the company...!!!("don't talk to strangers", my mom said)

the building during the interview is empty, like abandoned, and there is no real way to talk to existing tyrolean pilots.And don't ask any open questions, they will look at you like if they want your death!(you are not requested to ask question anyway, this is not included in the whole selection procedure). After their tests, you go home, and you still know nothing about them.

do you have a contract yet? and what say your contract?

Last edited by dartagnan; 19th Feb 2008 at 13:29.