PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - March=No G Day MONTH!!!
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2008, 06:18
Fenwicksgirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No G Days

The management have played us well in the past and exposed our weaknesses, they are still doing it. I for one am sick and tired of working for a company that makes $$$$ profits, hands the very same managers, who cry poor to us, huge bonuses and then in the next week turn to us and warn of downturns, LCCs and the sorts. (This is of course not unique to CX)
I would love for nothing else than to see my career out with CX, the fundamentals are there and there is hope, it is by far, not the worst airline to work for. The most frustrating thing about it, is that they just cant leave us alone. The penny pinching has reduced our CoS and the enjoyment factor of this job.
Instead of just bleating about it, i would prefer to do something about it. I am a union member but a very frustrated one at that, i believe with some pressure from the pilot body we can make a change, if and only if the majority do something about it. It really is that simple.
I suggest the no working G day in March thing just as a tester, everyone can participate and it really isnt that hard. It is a way everyone can do something to put a bit of pressure back on the company.
Participate if you want change!!!! (Thanks Obama)
Bend over if you are happy with the constant degrading of your contract!!