PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Now what??
Thread: Now what??
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2008, 04:52
scaglietti

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chill II

Whoa A320PLT as I have stated on other threads those of us that post on prune are not a scientific sampling as there almost 2,000 drivers here at EK and maybe 30 regular contributers. My humble advice is to come for the interview and see for yourself. Pprune is not Ebay and I suspect your decision is too serious to make based on a "picture" on the 'net. There's still something to be said for kicking the tyres.

I'm not a big fan of stereotypes even though, unfortunately, they tend to contain kernels of truth they don't allow for individuality. If you join EK you'll hear generalities about most of the nationalities (& there are many) and then you'll interact with someone from that country who'll display none of those traits.

The US pilots here at EK are treated no better or worse than anybody else and that includes by JFK customs. Might I suggest that you try to contact US pilots here (not on prune) and speak to them directly.

Having said all of that, there are RULES THAT PROVE THE EXCEPTION. Where is TRE Tartan Guy these days?

Scaglietti