PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC VOLUNTARY OVERTIME BAN: Dublin Flights Delayed 25th January
Old 17th Feb 2008, 17:39
alwaysmovin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DFC if you are ,as stated a pilot you are exactly the sort of pilot that I don't want flying in my sector. You don't listen, you think you know what is going on and make assumptions based on that and you always seem to think that you are right when in fact you're way off mark. I'm sure nobody likes sitting in the cockpit with you either. Now I'm gong to take the advice of the very intelligent people on this thread and delete your posts .....

Now back to the important issues at hand..... I am amazed that not more has been made of the fact that controllers are sitting in positions for more than is legally allowed and that the IAA are turning a blind eye to this major safety issue. More importantly what would Joe the public think if they knew that the air traffic controller controlling their plane has been sitting there for up to 4 hours controlling peak traffic levels because there is nobody to give this person a break. Perhaps it would be interesting to hear pilot's opinion on this matter too.