PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC VOLUNTARY OVERTIME BAN: Dublin Flights Delayed 25th January
Old 16th Feb 2008, 20:05
ock1f

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spanador - i agree 110% - if your wishlist happens it would be a start to mending some bridges which is badly needed too after a couple of weeks of shamefull IAA conduct.

Macker- i am amazed that Impact haven't done more publicly. Its not like they are unaware of the facts. I still think are getting some heat from outside hence the reluctance to use their many PR people to defend us. I reckon our voice is only being heard publicly thru' this forum - which is a pity and shouldn't be so.

Impact as well as IAA management would be wise to pay very close attention to the sentiment and feeling that is evident amongst all staff. IF they collude in coming out with fancy sounding but ineffective proposals on super tuesday then i think Impact will have lost any chance of guiding and influencing the process-Michael Landers and Shay Cody pay heed.

Remember it is the staff that stood together for what is right. All three stations have stood united. Let that not be forgotten. If needs be then we will do what has to be done-Impact or no Impact.

If Impact are really a union and are there because of, and for their members then all they have to do is read this entire thread and it will be plain to see what is EXPECTED and REQUIRED of them on super tuesday. Funnily enough the same applies to management.

Yours as ever

OCK1F