PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC VOLUNTARY OVERTIME BAN: Dublin Flights Delayed 25th January
Old 16th Feb 2008, 15:15
shamrock375

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can I first of all say that I am totally behind my collegues, lets all hope that things are worked out to the satisfaction of the ATC branch this Tuesday. More staff, less call ins, more leave available ... happier controllers. I, for one, will think I'm in a dream if I get the leave I apply for.
Genex69 though, looking at your comments, I can see you are now retired and by the looks of things, very bitter .... don't know why, considering you were probably one of the lucky guys who got out on the early retirement. Can I just remind you that this is a serious issue for us all and your diatribe about individuals is taking away from it. You obviously have issues with some of these people... find somewhere else to air your blinkered views. In my view, they are taking away from the debate and I hope no one looking at this forum from the ' outside' thinks that we all have the same views as you. I'd like to think that even though this is an anonymous forum, that the majority of things being said here would be said ( and have been said ) in public.