PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Asian Express Pilots
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2008, 17:41

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TF is having a pilots briefing now eh? 100$ bet the captains vs fo ratio will be at least 10:1 attending this so called briefing a.k.a. storytime and the ratio of kiss-asses to unhappy staff shall be 900:1!

come on big guy,we've been to your "briefings" before. after yr usual speeches about airasia on how successful we are after just 2 aircrafts and buying over the company for rm1 and clearing out millioin dollar debts,youre gonna start sweet talking everyone about bonuses and empty promises of pay rises and share options etc. and also yr "plans" for the future of airasia.

followed by the fun bit... "any questions? remember we are one family,and we maintain a transparent relationship. anything you want to voice out please do and we'll do everything possible to make this place better for you"

translation: any questions? dont ask me about bloody pay rise cos i hate that question cos how am i gonna get my money to pay off my apartments and cars and clubs and women? and of course money for the stuff im sponsoring? other than money...please voice out yr opinion,chances are ill relate it to money and ill disregard it anyway...but please...speak up so i can seem liberal and we can actually meet the 2 hour quota i catered for this meeting. thank you