PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Asian Express Pilots
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2008, 17:28

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If I am not happy I will pack my bags and say goodbye to whoever that crosses my path
what a load of c***!

come on man...you mean to tell me your'e totally happy in whatever airline your'e in? please. of course so your pay is good,but if thats the reason your'e staying,then your'e obviously in this business for the cash and not for the flying.
me asking pilots to leave for my benefit??? kindly refer to my previous post giving advise to my fellow collegues regarding whether they leave or not. i am waiting out in ak for reasons of my own. and it has got nothing to do with benefits...TF gives NO benefits. when the time is right....mark my words,i shall leave,but until then,i will wait patiently and bite the bullet because sometimes one has no choice and there are more important things in life!
now all my bitching and ranting is just me expressing my dissatisfaction and supporting all those who want to leave (those who can and want to) as what is going on here is terrible.

but you moving the minute someone crosses yr path?? ive seen yr posts as well in history and how you bitch. dont be a hypocrit cos ill never buy it...unless you are at EK which SEEMS to be the only picture perfect place to be in nowdays...for now

save the macho-ness la...seen it all before in this airline.