PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar offers baggage-free discount
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2008, 20:44
captaintunedog777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Miss Behaviour

U are one angry and silly little camper

Doesn't apply on the DRW-SIN flight as it's not uncommon to leave 50 plus bags plus behind because the A320 aircraft doesn't have the uplift required for that sector. This is on an aircraft minus the containers. When they add another half tonne for the extra 7 cans the problem will only get worse.

Gee have you really thought the above statement out. Travelling with less reduces bags in the hold. More work for the groundies. Poo Hoo. Actually I thought less bags to be put in hold. Yeah whatever.

Jetstar offer a small incentive. A tiny one at that but who does it hurt. Gee 10 or 20 bucks. Still buys me lunch and on a $100 airfare still a 10% saving.

"What a ridiculous 'initiative'. Why do they assume automatically that something that works in Europe (if indeed it does) or the US will just take off here in Oz"

You sound paranoid. We are all still human. Just from down under

"Some agents mark up the web fares by ridiculous amounts and take advantage of the fact a lot of customers are too lazy to do their own ground work"

who cares.

Your pent up frustration could be fixed up if you let yourself go out and got a bit. PM me sweety. Don't worry about Jetstar they will do just fine without your input. The alternative is Virgin or Tiger.

Some agents mark up the web fares by ridiculous amounts and take advantage of the fact a lot of customers are too lazy to do their own ground work.

Who cares. I certainly don't. It's like geting an insurance quote and accepting the first or mum and dad were members of NRMA for 20 years. THere will always be idiots. THat's how money is made.

Why do you clowns insist Virgin are a full service carrier. They are another LCC like Jetstar and Tiger. Qantas v Virgin umm noooo. Virgin V Jetstar bingo!

Mainline = full service
LCC = Jetstar, Virgin and Tiger

Qantas will never lose market share when it is comprised of a full service carrier and an LCC.

Get it bloody right