PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ASL pass rates?
Thread: ASL pass rates?
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2008, 08:28
Airpushenbacken

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ha Ha, Like you cloud i to have been watchin this situation develop with continuing interest/disgust. I cant believe he wasn't pulled out of testing within the first few months. But then again ASL is a monopoly company, masters at providing poor service!! more fails = more money. (or is that cynical?)

Having flown with this gentleman, and knowing a few others that have also been involved with teaching him in the past, we really were quite shocked at his appointment. His flying is below average at best, airmanship poor and yes the P of F. Would be nice if he could just get back to basics with the P of F Nobody doing this flying s@#t is interested in the 5 possible ways lift can be produced, just 1 is enough. And we have all heard the horror stories of his other out of left field questioning.

He has spent a long time in the New Zealand GA scene, and lets face it has no real experience to draw on, maybe no "Mana". In my opinion a testing officer should have seen it all, done it all to be able to test practically. This guy is by no means practical and we believe covers up his avg flying ability with theoretical cra#p.

There now I've got it off my chest as well. But maybe others with there experiences could document them in this forum and then send it off to ASL with all the other letters that go in about him Where is the accountability? when will ASL be transparent so everyone can see it for what it is?