PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Surveillance Australia - Pay/Bonuses !!!
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2008, 04:54
turbinejunkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Snoop SAPL

exmexican, just wanted to clarify some of your assumptions about me. I am no cadet - have done 8 years in industry so far, from one end of Oz to the other like so many other GA warriors who trapse far and wide to scrape out a living. Have done a bit more than pax from A to B too by the way.

If having had a gutful of being taken advantage of by employers and having little choice but to take what's given all along, fight for what I should be entitled to under the Award in the past and so on, then fine, I sure do have a bad attitude!

Perhaps I have an ego too, but I wouldn't have thought so after this long. Life has a funny old way of knocking any BS out of you quick smart if that's how you think you should operate.

I just would have thought that DEC was a possibility.

And BTW, I agree with LRT's assessment. Command is better than F/O unless you're talking jet, long, big and very, very shiny. I'd rather have a bit less dough and have better T&C's and lifestyle (place to live) personally than sell my soul out to the next manager waving a fistful of dollars that can be pulled at any time.

Beware children.

regards to all,

TJ

Last edited by turbinejunkie; 14th Feb 2008 at 14:11.