PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QANTAS/ALAEA EBA
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2008, 19:43
rudderless1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your Vote Counts! Your voice is important!

Current PIA is OK until 16th Feb.

The game is far from over, nor lost.

YES Vote, think about it

0-20% Great outcome for action if they are educated! Highly unexpected result, membership confident and really pissed off to an unprecedented level. Their strength not realised by the Exec but I'm sure they would be happy to see the result!

20-49% If you voted yes you better support the no vote or a lesser deal will be likely! The membership failed to show the exec confidence with their actions!

51% Great outcome for the company, membership not well represented

50-65% You voted for it don't whine you get what you deserve, actions speak louder than words!

75% Both company and asn settled well

100% Company gave too much, white wash ALAEA had no competition

You have feed back meeting until then, you best make it loud and clear what is your MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE DEAL.
If the vote goes down, the ASN must know what YOU WILL DIE IN A DITCH OVER.
To those who work any OT especially on the FART crew which undermines any industrial pressure applied your ignorance for an intelligent person is astounding!

For those who do above, but expect your membership fees to win your payrise, whilst you undermine said pressure, YOU ARE IDIOTS.

For those who are glad they did OT now, cause after they weakened any ethical and moral stance, now there is nothing in it for them, do you realise what you just said and did? Tell me how do you ever expect to do better?

To those that idly standby watching these ignorant, selfish p#&%ks carry on, your inaction and condoning does not help, you should probably make there visit less enjoyable! Have a C%$t chair available for them to sit in the smoko room!

If the outcome suceeds, now more people HAVE to do OT just to get by. But at least there is one consolation, more people NEEDING OT now, less for those selfish, ignorant idiots now they have to share (ps I didn't say it was a big consolation)

For these stupid lads less time with their families is probably a win, and less chance to get bitten by their dog who does not recognise them.