PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC VOLUNTARY OVERTIME BAN: Dublin Flights Delayed 25th January
Old 10th Feb 2008, 18:07
ock1f

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys
just my opinion but i dont think we should refer to the IAA comms person by name or frau goebbels. Just my two cents-i prefer to keep it non-personal, which this is. Its just business,not personal, and we are the professional smart ones here as is obvious when you read each succesive press release by managment/corporate comms manager.

Their statements are so juvenile and full of holes i could write for a week.
The posts here do a very job good job of exposing the lies,untruths,statistical mistakes,failed logic and downright dirty spin that these statements spew forth.
However it is only by exposing each lie and untruth that we get our message across.

This is a very public forum and you can bet that a very close eye is kept on it not only by our colleagues but also Impact ,the press and especially the IAA.
At the moment in the absence of any public utterance from Impact these posts by you and me are the ONLY public counterbalance to the IAA's (admittedly) very good spin. This is a professional dispute mainly of saftey issues so i intend to keep it clean and proffessional!!!!

Unless provoked !

Yours as ever
Ock1f

Last edited by ock1f; 10th Feb 2008 at 18:21.