PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QANTASLINK Crewing Crisis!
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2008, 05:24
splatman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Opinions of Chris Higgins the "Qualified Check Pilot"

Ok - sorry but I will buy into this one.

Chris Higgins has his opinions, allbeit outdated, uninformed and biased for what ever reason, they are exactly that - opinions. I do not see any CASA Check Pilot approval with Chris Higgins name detailed on it, nor do I see any fact or evidence based information. Largely all I see is a person who appears insecure with an opinion or axe to grind venting in a public forum.

I am probably in a better position that most to comment on the standards at QFL and I can assure you the crews can stand proud in their demonstration and application of professionalism. Sure there may be errors made because we are all human, but that is one of the fundamental targets of training and checking (error management)

Jarse and Norm, stand proud in the dedication and professionalism you and the rest of your colleagues have displayed over a long period of time.

Feeding the troll that is Chris Higgins only goes to serve his purpose (whatever it is). But there will come a day where some one on this site is going to step over the line with a personal attack resulting in that infamous D word (defamation) with its obvious results.

Happy Days