PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QANTASLINK Crewing Crisis!
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2008, 05:53
Normasars

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chris Higgins, I will bite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As one who is very much involved with Training/Checking in this outfit, I think I am in a better position to judge the standards,than a weasle like you that makes grossly inflammatory assumptions and who casts aspersions from the other side of the world. Last time I looked every airline in every country around the world cancels flights and DO NOT have to give you a reason.

The standards required by the CAR 217 Manager are unrealistically
high (read MINIMUM 4 cyclics per annum; more likely double that with sim reserve) and absolutely zero tolerance for failing to make the grade. You sit in your Netjet mate and tell me how hard it is to do engine out approaches in an aircraft not certified for autoflight coupled approaches(on one engine) in sh1t weather to 100 above the minima and then circle off the bottom(hand flown manual thrust vref plus feckall), and when you have that proficiently down pat come and tell me just how good your standards are(that's right I forgot; you have autothrust,autocoupled single engine capability and a real FMS).

For you to make those kind of statements to Hugh(who BTW is one of aviations finest and would never insult you or your outfit) really shows how much of a d1ckhead you are.

Stay over there in the land of brave and home of the free mate, with comments like yours we don't want you back here.

Go fcuk yourself.