PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QANTAS/ALAEA EBA
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2008, 08:53
Capt Wally

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm not that ofay with all the goings on here with the engineers & their sneaky employer/s But am convinced that the ones that make the rules (management) seek info here with a fine tooth comb. This forum is perfect for both sides I believe. They (the enermy) can sus out how the troops are battling/handling it (it being the details on offer) between @ other (GOOD & BAD)& their general feelings on the whole ugly matter & secondly the troops themselves can with some level of anonynimity thrash it out between yourselves.
Seems to me that 3% barely made any inroads to a better relationship between 'them & us'............still we are dealing with an industry that has only one real avenue of bargaining power & that's via the employees. The cost of everything else continues to rise, parts etc things that they can do scant about but they (management) can & will keep trying to screw you lot. As some have said in here, what may appear to be a resolution might in the long run be of little benifit. At the end of the day YOU, as an individual need to asses what's right for YOU.
Good luck guys, as I've said elsewhere in these forums we (pilots) NEED you guys/gals......................don't leave us just yet, planes aren't self healing !!!

CW