PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QANTAS/ALAEA EBA
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2008, 07:40
The Black Panther

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by chockchucker
Maybe I'm reading it all wrong but, my inclination as a LAME on the job, and with this latest agreemant hammered out over 13 months, is that we should play it safe.
Have your testicles dropped yet?

We were presented a "Ra Ra....We will change the corruption and secret deal that exists in the executive" ...."We won't be pushed around" We will take to the spineless QF Management" ra ra ra ....

Guess what? The tail is between there legs, they've greased the palm of the quota held avionic Lame's on the office and say sorry guys, "this is as good as it gets.....3% with some cream for senior ACS members who are quota held.....but we did our best"

Why did everything go so quiet after the last month???? ACTU? GD? Secret Mens business?

This is the best time to fight. Don't go for an arm and a leg JUST STAY WITH INFLATION AT THE VERY LEAST. I say fight for 5% and I don't care if there is 10% of us left. We will get employment while the Australian economy remains buoyant on the back of a steel hungry China. Make it equal for all. Unionism is based on equality and fairness and not an unbalanced agreement that favours a few such as the one presented today.

I say fight, and fight now. Forget the roadshow cause there will be a bit of roadkill lying around.