PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - V Australia-Tell me it aint true! (Merged Thread)
Old 5th Feb 2008, 04:02
A. Le Rhone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shockwave makes an excellent point about the way forward and pilots being their own worst enemies.

The very next post! Some smart arse retort from No Idea about his being "the King, Lord of all you survey". What better proof can you have for the division amongst us 'Professional' Pilots.

No Idea - you raise a valid point but your delivery sucks.
Hey Driver - yes these people have been overseas not of their own choice. Who sent them there in the first place? Greedy colleague pilots, yet again willing to undermine their fellow aviators. This is where the 'screw my peer' mentality really began in earnest and has yet to be reversed.

So it is time for the AFAP and IAPA to join forces but moreover it is time for pilots to stop screwing each other, whining like infants and get on with collectively improving our lot. I'm probably dreaming - it's so much easier to whine on PPRune than actually do anything.

Its time for the CAPA (Combined Australian Pilots Association) with internal chapters representing pilots from Qantas LH, Qantas SH, Jetstar, Virgin and Tiger respectively. The combined approach to pilots T&C is the ONLY way forward (with less petty whinging).