PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots License
Thread: Pilots License
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2008, 19:59
Capt Wally

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"CB" I guess at 18 yrs of age (am envious trust me !) yr hormones are kicking in big time, Girls & flying don't mix. Never should the two be mentioned in the same sentence
There are batter ways to impress the 'chicks' (as others have mentioned here)as I believe you might call 'em. Start by never mentioning yr a pilot then you might have a chance!. If anyone of 'em (chicks) ever read what's written amongst these pages ref to wages T&C's & what we have to endure just to get a poorly paid job there wouldn't be a 'chick' within a million miles that's dumb enough to touch us ! All said with tongue in cheek of course, but then again !

As far as what you get when your recognized as a pilot !...........heartache forever, but there's something about it that no 18 yr old girl will ever come close to reproducing...............shhheeeeez I am old aren't I ?

It's not the 'licence' paper or otherwise that's important it's the achievment, that no one can take away from you, not even yr second or third wife !.

Go forth & multilpy, we need more pilots!

cw