PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - V Australia-Tell me it aint true! (Merged Thread)
Old 2nd Feb 2008, 13:26
Best Rate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey ShockWave,

Firstly, I wish V Australia all the very best and every success it deserves - and congrats to all the experienced / devoted technical, cabin and support crew that shall be recruited.

In response to your last post though, would there be, in your view, any possibility of organising some sort of "educational forum" ,(lets say), in the hope of instigating a much-needed wave of change (i.e in the value that we are credited for by our respective employers) in this profession of ours... ?

I know that this sort of event could be difficult (or near impossible) to arrange, but could this 'divide/conquer' mentality be at least somewhat attacked/attempted to be overcome??? (I'm extremely non-militent JFTR)

You said it yourself, unity CAN effect change.. It is etched in History's pages..

Surely a great deal of us here in Aus Aviation believe that the tide is beginning to turn, and now could just well be the time to vocalise and iterate that fact...

Just a thought...

BR