PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - IMC rating in theUK?
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2008, 09:03
frog_ATC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The explanation above was done only to explain that flying IFR as a private is harder than as a Pro, and my conclusion is that Private Pilots do not to have feel ashamed or less competent than professionnals.

My opinon is that we have the right to fly in the same sky as them, whatever they may think.

Have you only read what I write ?
Are you only able to understand it ?

Some other pilots did, and I hope I'll meet them quite soon as we planned.

I've spent more than one hour yesterday reading the IMC rating syllabus, which appears excellent to me, as I said.

But it seems like you are completely unable to understand what I say, and are really aggressive while I'm not.

So... Shame on you !

You should be more openminded and able to discuss ideas without this non-respect that seems to be quite common for you, and have respect for someone else ' s opinion and experience.
May I remember you I'm a professional in Aviation, as Pilot as well as ATC.

I suppose you are not instrument rated, Fuji, and I hope you won't try to because your violence does not cope with the required attitude in a cockpit.

I think you should apologize for your attitude, both IO and Fuji, and your bad comments on the fact that I am French, but I am not sure you are able to do so !

You won't help the IMC rating, nor any fight, with such a comportment.

Frog