PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Jetstar EBA 4
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2008, 14:56
QFinsider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Management in airlines hold a pair of twos..they always have.They have bluffed Robin Holt, to a certain degree IW and certainly the JPC (who have their nice shiny comands-read pieces of silver) As a result, the collective approach has been to fold at the first sign of resistence. Management, be it EX, J* or QF cannot do our job...There is no revenue withour aviation being committed.

It is not about a wages break out...
It struck me recently as we landed in EGLL with bugger all gas (something I protested at flight planning) why bother to shave the margins when GD and these other idiots commit fraud and cost us more than that in a single swoop...

Wages are so minor guys..Less than 3% or operating cost. Believe AJ and the same sky will fall in, te very same one GD had falling in for the last five years....

It is their lack off accountability, the unviability of the model they espouse that costs money, however for the shareholder it is unfortunate that the parties that make the huge errors also "create" the financial information presented to the market.......

Sit on your hands AJ is holding a pair of twos.....

(and by the way if AIPA dont do the same with our LH EBA it will confirm to me our union executive are stooges!