PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Help Qantaslink interview
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2008, 22:08
lil_blueberry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
and the topic is......

Gday,

I have been accepted into QF.link and found the interview harder in my head than it actually was.

It is alot of behavioral type questions....stuff you would be foolish to try and lie too......dont be tempted, too easy to catch you out.

Just be honest, direct and convey what you learned from the experience you described.....

Aprat from that know the aircraft you have been flying recently as you will get some questions about it. Also know your IFR rules and plate info.

The interview is harder with the more experience you have. My interview was about 1hr 10min, where as the fellow before me had the full 1hr 30min but he had 7500Hrs and Saab experience.

One fellow have the same experience as me but more mcc ,turbine f/o time and a B737 rating didnt get through so be prepared, dont take this crappy they owe me a favor attitude for helping them out as you will be canned.

Its a great job, don't listen to cranky pants people too much especially if your starting out, like i said before, its RPT, multi-crew turbine time which is invaluable for your future career....or hey you may even stay there for life..... up to you...... this thing about always climbing the ladder makes alot of people quite negative.

And yes they do offer a deal where people who dont meet the criteria can apply and they will train you, but as for a full sponsered cadetship....time will tell.

Stay positive, go for the most logical step-up from where you are now and good luck.