PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Home to duty decrease
View Single Post
Old 29th Jan 2008, 16:55
SirToppamHat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wader2
I believe the RAB has bd that ploy around. If you are posted your salary etc moves to the new UIN. If you are detached it remains on your old unit and you remain on their establishment too.
This was when Neatishead was due to cease ops for one year whilst the UCCS was installed. We were all moved to Boulmer, then a large %age were going to move back. I had already been told I was going back to Neatishead, therefore it was a no-brainer as far as I was concerned. As far as bugets were concerned we were all in the same (ASACS) pot anyway so it made very little difference. The only snag in the cunning plan was when they announced, at very short-notice, that the UCCS was going to be installed at Scampton instead. From that point all bets were off, but I had been given authority, in writing, to do what I described in my last post.

Vage

Quote:
You claim HTD even though you use MT?

The view at Medmenham when the cessation of individual journey claims came in was that occasional use of MT was permitted. I used MT all the time, but I recall there were those who mixed and matched depending on the tasking. I think 17 journeys each mth was the requirement, on average, for a standing claim, if it dropped below that the advice was to claim for single journeys. It's interesting to note the different standards and requirements of proof required of us compared with our elected representatives - I can honestly say I've never put a travel claim in for any of my children!

STH