PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Help, richiesta consiglio a 29 anni.
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2008, 07:40
papazulu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As for experience i started on the 601 with zero jet time then jumped on the 604 with about 350hrs on the 601.
ZERO jet-time sdoes sound slightly different than (almost) Zero TT, as most of us looked as soon the started hunting for their 1st job doesn't it? I wonder what other experience you brought into a 601 when you got that seat: ME, TP...what else? Just 250 hrs of light SEPs? Wow...! I must step back then and bow to the prefect combination of time/place/contacts. Seriously.

No intentions to sound negative but freelancing on non-JAA BizJets is not unusual (many of my colleagues do so, infact the freelance for my company too) but none hard to say they are at the 1st job experience.

Here there is a guy looking for a career change which is even harder because some habits in his life are taken for granted. IMHO, describing the 0 to FO process as a mere matter of go there-do that-then buy a TR-job done is unwise and incorrect, that's all. I might work, it might not. It's true that who dares wins but would you take such a risk when your life and peace of mind are involved, especially if there is a smoother transition available?
Dunno...nowdays wannabes seem to take for granted that money and SSTR open ANY door but I am glad to know it is not (always) like that.

As you said:

Im not saying its easy ,as i struggled at the start.
And BTW...

Even if you are the best pilot in the world you will not be working long in the corporate market if you cannot get on with people.
That's applicable to ANY business, unless you are your own boss and your name is Pablo Picasso or Vincent Van Gogh, me think...

Best luck

PZ