PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Another nail in the MACC morale coffin.
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2008, 22:04
northernmonkey1261

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
He's allowed an opinion, and I am a big fan of the Eurocontrol complexity results, so leave the lad be, as he said nobody's sending him to Scotland, and the cash you're counting will have to be splashed on big bids over asking price to get your abode in Prestwick
Fidgell, I think you will admit you are not among the majority in "your mad for going to Prestwick attitude" and that is the one of the morale nails at the moment.
You can't judge how busy a centre is by what regulations it has.
At MACC, we only do it if we cannot avoid it, which is not the case in other centres, we sit down and reroute/ change levels, MDI etc, so that the sectors still get a spanking, but a manageable one.
Our subroster is a minor perk for those who see it as one, I avoid it like the plague, hate it, menawhile perks like fantastic early goes on morning spins shifts are commonplace at LACC, and never ever seen at MACC, so its swings and roundabouts.
MACC is falling apart at the seams, its true, we run on good will, which is unfortunatley slowly dissipating, as the relocation package is a mess, no plans in place for management structure, huge training burden, just to make sure we go to Bonny Scotland with just the 30 short of our target staff. God forbid people leaving for Canada and Europe in the next year, or transferring down to the college or the lesser complex LACC for an easier less complex ride.
Selectaaaaaaaaaa