PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Asian Express Pilots
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2008, 16:03

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

TF is just getting too caught up in the money loads he's getting that he's practically got no bloody time to care about anything else around him. Heard the guy is acting in that new movie CUCI. havent watched it yet but imagine the "extra" cash he'll be getting while the rest of us still hold up our bowls to him and say "Please sir, may i have some more?"

Recessions come and go. And its not like in the past 6 years or whatever air asia has never been through one. He's just starting early and creating a false scenario for us to justify his struggles and why he would be unable to produce pay increments and bonus pay-outs at the end of the fiscal year. thats it. simple as that. I totally agree on the idonesian pilots part though. what the hell is he thinking. If he pisses them off,the ENTIRE COMMUNITY will pack and leave. I personally know that these guys have job offers from all over the globe,but are just serving out their bond and gaining hours. but piss them off,and trust me,they shall "cabut". not one,but the whole jing bang.

If i was a conspiracy theory expert, i would also say that another reason that stupid email was sent out is to justify the recent follow up email by PD regarding the fact that the poor cadets have gotta repay they entire MFA training bond! I have had a look at this and the scales are RIDICULOUS!!!! Its either a bond,in which you serve the company for a period of time,or payment...which generally makes the agreement not far more different than taking a bank loan.
NOT A BOND AND PAYMENT!

what a scam! Does TF think he still works at warner? because you only treat musicians like this,not pilots. If u cut an album for a musician,he pays you back. my dear TF,this aint the same for pilots

Maybe you guys should start a petition or something against something like this? not sure how much difference it would make though looking at the way they treat fo's. stupid